This beautiful 4 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom two-car garage home sitting on 1/2 acre invites you to make it your own. Nearly 6000 square feet invites you in to experience this wonderfully maintained house that you'll want to call home. As you enter the home you are greeted by a beautiful two story foyer and gleaming hardwood flooring which continues throughout the main level. Large family room with stone fireplace awaits you. Spacious kitchen with granite countertops, center island and table space is great for gathering and fellowship. Main level home office allows comfortable space for teleworking. Upper level showcases 4 huge bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, including an oversized Owner's Suite with private sitting room. Owner's bathroom with dual vanities, soaking tub and separate shower is the perfect retreat to reset and unwind after a long day. Lower level has theater room, bar, fitness room, rec room, plus additional space as well as storage. This amazing home is truly a gem. Roof is 2 years old, Whole House Generator, both hvac systems replaced, water heater replaced and chandelier lift in 2 story foyer.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding, Stone
5,948 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Underground, Natural Gas, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Stafford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Disposal, Cook Top Range, Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher, Humidifier, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Wall Oven
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Stone, Vinyl
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Tennis Court, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Cul-De-Sac.
- Community Amenities
- Tennis Courts, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Community Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price